By making your purchase you accept vanspace 3D Refund Policy and all terms and conditions
- It is okay to change your mind, if you have not logged into your account within 30 of your purchase, you can request a refund by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logging into your vanspace 3D account online, is deemed as 'taking off the wrapper' of your purchase as you are immediately provided access to the online version of our product.
- Logging into your vanspace 3D account online means that you have accepted the terms of our refund policy and waive your rights to any cooling off period.
- Once logged into your vanspace 3D online account you will have the option of downloading desktop version/s of our software that can be used offline. Not using this download this software does not entitle you to a refund.
- Locating a glitch or a bug is not reason to request a refund, please contact us with as much information as possible, plus screenshots and we will make every attempt to resolve this for you or advise of an update that will solve the issue. We update our product every two weeks, on occasion you may have to wait longer for an update to be made that will resolve your particular issue. This is because our Developers may need more time and will prioritise the most urgent issues. Workarounds will always be offered in the meantime if possible.
- Once logged into your vanspace 3D online account you will have the option of downloading a desktop version of our software that can be used offline. Not using the downloaded software for any reason does not entitle you to a refund.
- We currently do not offer a free trial. Please ensure that you have viewed our Tutorials before making your purchase so that you are completely aware of the type of software that you are purchasing. You can view our Tutorials here https://vanspace3d.com/tutorials29995294 . All of our Tutorials have been created using the exact same software that we provide our users.
- Once you have logged into your online account, changing your mind, no longer needing or finding too hard to use initially is not a reason to request a refund. If you are not an experienced van builder, this program offers you a fantastic opportunity to create the exact van that you have always wanted and we will help you create this. You may need a bit of practice to get the hang of it but remember, van builders have dedicated their entire career to be good at designing vans and they could not do it overnight as they had to practice too. Check out our Tutorials here https://vanspace3d.com/tutorials29995294 and come and join our community to chat with your fellow vanspacers.
- Your model not being listed does not entitle you to a refund. We offer a vast array of different model templates and our list is updated regularly, we always welcome suggestions of new models to add. Full versions of the software that we supply allows you to customise so that you can create your own van model template.
- Once you have purchased our product, we will provide you with Technical and Tutorial advise through out your time with us if requested. As you are a purchaser of online content, you accept that vanspace 3D are regularly updating the software and on occasion you may have to wait for an update to rectify an issue that you have experienced. As with all online content, waiting for an update does not mean that you can make a refund request as while computers are always evolving, our developers have to ensure that our software evolves too .
- Log in issues do not entitle you to a refund as can be resolved by our Support Team. We suggest if you do experience this that you should check the Spam folders of your email to ensure that you have not missed any important email containing details that you need. If you are using a business email address, please contact your IT department or Host to ensure that our emails are whitelisted so that they can be delivered through your IT security.
- It is quite usual for a Beta version to be released to iron out any bugs and glitches before the launch of a full version. Finding bugs and glitches within a Beta version does not entitle you to a refund. Your feedback using a Beta version is valuable to the process of completing the development of a full new version. You will always have the option of using our online software or downloading the full version released prior to the Beta version.
- We are no longer able to offer any technical assistance to Windows 7 users as this operating system is no longer supported by Microsoft.
- We are working on developing our software to be compatible with mobiles and tablets.
And Most Importantly.
We want you to enjoy your experience, you are at the beginning of a great journey so please remember that we are here to help.
You can contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
If our Support Team do not have the answer they will contact our Services Team on your behalf. If our Service Team need to make further investigations, they will contact our Developers on your behalf.
*We are continuously updating and improving the performance of our software to give you the best experience possible. Feedback to us as a company is extremely valuable and is most welcome from you, the user.
Please come and join our community.
Here you can share your experiences, ask questions, chat with your fellow vanspacers and receive helpful tips and advice.
Like our page at https://www.facebook.com/vanspace3DS/ and hit the ‘Visit group’ button at the top.
vanspace 3D will assist you in every step of your journey