Wavian Fuel Can- The Original NATO Steel Jerry Can
Dec 24, 2019
These leak-proof steel fuel cans come directly from Wavian, the factory that has supplied many NATO countries for over 75 years, and are the highest quality jerry cans on the market today. Rigorously tested, they boast a number of features, including 0.9 mm steel walls, an interior rust-proof Rezol lining, an internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three handle configuration for easy carrying, a Leak-proof bayonet closure, and a locking pin for the cap.
- Made out of 0.9mm cold-rolled steel.
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout.
- Lined to prevent rusting with gasoline, water, and alcohol resistant coating.
- The cap has a locking pin (international patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally.
- The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position.
- Three-handle configuration for easy grabbing and carrying of multiple cans.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards – AS2906, Swedish Standards – SP, German Standards – TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods.
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards.
- OSHA compliant.
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 6.5 x 18.5 inches ; 10.2 pounds
Disclaimer: vanspace 3D is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, this doesn’t cost you anything extra, but it means that if you purchase following one of these links we may earn a small commission.