Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Portable Power Station
Dec 24, 2019
Whether you’re going off the grid or preparing for a blackout, the Yeti 400 Lithium is designed to be an efficient, portable powerhouse. When paired with a Goal Zero Solar Panel, it makes for a sustainable on-the-go power solution.
YETI 400 LITHIUM HIGHLIGHTS
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh, 39.6Ah (10.8V) Battery capacity.
- Replaceable lithium battery weighing only 17 lbs with an extended 18-month shelf life
- Versatile powering options including three USB ports, two AC outlets, and 12V output.
- An informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
3 WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 400 LITHIUM
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 400 Lithium in about 8-16 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 7 hours.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can be charged in 4 - 7 hours by plugging into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 400 LITHIUM POWER?
The Yeti 400 Lithium is great for all your medium-sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 40 Recharges
- POV Camera 70+ Recharges
- Headlamp 70+ Recharges
- Tablet 10+ Recharges
- Laptop 3-5 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 130 Hours
- Mini Fridge 7 Hours
- 32 LCD TV for 3 hours.
Dimensions: 11.3 x 7 x 7.5 inches
Disclaimer: vanspace 3D is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, this doesn’t cost you anything extra, but it means that if you purchase following one of these links we may earn a small commission.